Polytechnicast - User Experience Design Overview (UX for All) Part 8 - Priming and Design Ethics
In this update in the UX series I talk about priming in how it affects your research to learn about what you're making or even can affect you-yourself via what you experience frequently.
Related Links and Resources
- 100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) (8580001054513): Susan Weinschenk: Books
- The Whole-Brain Child: 12 Revolutionary Strategies to Nurture Your Child's Developing Mind - Kindle edition by Daniel J. Siegel, Tina Payne Bryson.
- Availability heuristic - Wikipedia
- List of cognitive biases - Wikipedia
- Follow all the Art Soundoff posts on Twitter
- Lean Into Art
- Subscribe to the Polytechnicast RSS feed in your podcatcher