Polytechnicast - Jumping into Clojure with Special Guest Craig Andera
In this episode of the Polytechnicast I’m joined by special guest Craig Andera for a totally unscripted tutorial session on programming Clojure. Clojure happens to be Craig’s programming language of choice.
This is an episode I hope will be interesting whether you’re curious about getting into coding, familiar with coding and are wondering about Clojure, or curious to see how I explore an unfamiliar coding language.
- Clojure - a Lisp-like programming language
- Craig Andera on Twitter
- Craig’s Blog
- Think Relevance Blog and Podcast
- Try Clojure - used this for the demo
- 4 Clojure - almost used this for the demo, requires signup
- Craig’s Clojure Tutorial (available for free from Pluralsight)