Polytechnicast - Creative Endeavor Code of Arms
In this episode of the Polytechnicast I share a new draft of what I'm now calling my Creative Endeavor Code of Arms, which is something I use to evaluate projects I consider taking part. I recorded this episode minutes after coming up with the new draft.
The differences are subtle and the new draft needs work - yet I'm liking where it's going.
- I'm seeking to do what I love,
- For a community I care about,
- Using tools and methods to believe in,
- To engage in a sustainable trade.
The new draft:
- I'm seeking to make and share what I'm naturally passionate about,
- With a community and collaborators I love,
- Using and advocating for tools and methods I believe in,
- To engage in a sustainable trade of value,
- And to experience sustainable learning.